UnTown episode 2-Vortail manor UnTown episode 2-Vortail manor

Probably should of watched the first episode first, the animation was unique the storyline was a little confusing (cause it didn't watch the first ep). But it still kept me interested I liked it good work.

Years per second Years per second

Excellent story telling, loved the animation, the music and acting.

Be very careful Be very careful

eh, I'd definitely work on the animation skills the walking and lip sync drawing needs touching up but beside that...it was interesting to say the least in a good way.

flashmakeit responds:

I need to watch some YouTube videos on animation. I thought the lep-sync was good. I will try to improve that too.

Mapas vs Tandangs Mapas vs Tandangs

It's not bad, and its original (something other than a comedy thank God) I would maybe work a little more on the the animation itself like with the running, maybe add a little more bounce in the cycle. There's some other stuff but its not important really good job! :P

Limits of Green Lantern Limits of Green Lantern

that was completely unexpected haha great animation.

DayZ: "Marathon Man" DayZ: "Marathon Man"

That was truly the most awesome thing I've ever watched.

WooleyWorld responds:

"So I gave it 4 stars"

The DONG The DONG

....

Justice League - TNM Justice League - TNM

Great animaiton the voice acting is great, not too crazy about the language. Beside that great job

Wish Dish Wish Dish

Nice artwork and voice acting. Though i feel a little disturbed...

Batman's Speech Problems Batman's Speech Problems

That was alright I guess. Not to sure if there was a reference behind that but yea it was okay. Great Animation BTW

XxwaSSupxX responds:

Not extremely so. Mostly, I just wanted to animate, so I'm glad you liked that aspect!